Phinney Bischoff is a boutique, tight-knit branding and people first design studio. A team of senior strategists, designers, and writers with over 30 years of experience serving both global and local brands. And we are growing our team!
Together, we will work to create full brand experiences for our clients that start with brand strategy and extend to every touch point using people-first design as a guiding principle for every engagement.
As an Art Director, you are a strategic thinker and designer who can lead a project from start to finish. You know how to deliver outstanding presentations and walk clients through a process that will inspire and help them believe in the creative vision. You've got years of experience managing teams, budgets, timelines, and client expectations. No project is too small or too big for you. You live and breathe brand systems, logos, websites, packaging and environmental design.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or related field
- 8+ years of experience in web, print and/or environmental design, at least 2 of those years in a manager role
- Exceptional portfolio (brand/web/mobile)
- Exceptional typography and attention to detail
- Experience designing for print, web, mobile, and social media
- Experience in UI and UX
- Experience with motion design or video a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and understanding how comps translate to code is a plus
- Knowledge of print and digital production
- A love of collaboration and learning
- A passion for creative excellence and design quality
- A sense of humor
What You Get
- Salary + Profit Share + 401k
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental)
- Opportunity to join and grow with an established Seattle agency
- A great environment and team who thrives on creative excellence and design quality
- Opportunity to impact local and national brands
Please send portfolio links and resumes to email@example.com. Reference Art Director in subject line. This is an onsite full-time position.