SENIOR DIRECTOR/BRAND STRATEGIST
We are currently searching for an amazing Senior Director, Brand Strategist. This person will lead our Strategy offering and plays a key role at the agency. You’ll be instrumental in helping us in delivering great work that people want to engage with.
Below we have outlined some position objectives and responsibilities; this is just a sampling of the many things involved with this position. Each staff member brings such unique qualities it would be impossible to list everything you might do in just one day, how exciting is that? If you are interested please send your resume and information to the email listed above. We look forward to meeting with you.
- Produce strategy deliverables that ensure Phinney Bischoff continues to be positioned as a leading provider of brand design services in the Pacific Northwest.
- Develop and strengthen Phinney Bischoff’s clients' brands though the effective development, management and execution of brand strategy engagements.
- Steward Phinney Bischoff’s brand.
- Help build and manage a thriving strategy practice.
- The continuous development and implementation of the firm's brand strategy discipline.
- Leading the development of clear and effective brand strategies for clients.
- Lead focus groups as well as one-on-one stakeholder interviews and customer intercepts as needed.
- Design and manage online surveys and other quantitative studies. Have the ability to analyze and synthesize findings to serve up to clients in a meaningful way.
- Work with Marketing Director to create strong proposals and responses to RFP’s.
- Be part of the client pitch team and present PB capabilities to large groups.
- Create Strategy decks in Keynote and InDesign for client presentations.
- Have the ability to lead C-level clients through the branding process.
- Oversee client engagements through the brand strategy process, in coordination with strategists and account managers, including; scheduling, strategy development, presentations, client-development, writing creative briefs, etc.
- Collaborate with project partners, including research firms, ad agencies, etc.
- Manage brand strategists and Account Managers/Strategists, with an emphasis on mentoring their growth as strategists who bring compelling insights and value to our clients.
- Bachelors or Masters level degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Seven or more years experience within a brand strategy/design/digital agency.
- Seven or more years experience with qualitative and quantitative market research.
- Strong writing, oral and presentation skills.
- Well-versed in marketing principles and strategies.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with business software applications (word processing, databases, spreadsheets), especially MS Office.
- Ability to be both detail-oriented and a "big picture" thinker.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong collaborator and communicator, with both internal and external teams.
Salary plus incentives and benefits.