Phinney Bischoff is a boutique, tight-knit branding and people first design studio. A team of senior strategists, designers, and writers with over 30 years of experience serving both global and local brands. And we are growing our team!
Together, we will work to create full brand experiences for our clients that start with brand strategy and extend to every touch point using people first design as a guiding principle for every engagement.
You're a broad-skilled UX Strategist who has a love for people-first digital experiences, a passion for digging deep into a project through research, and a creative approach to design solutions for complex problems. You’re nimble, comfortable moving from client pitches to creative brainstorms with designers to strategy planning sessions with brand strategists.
- Lead the UX strategy of all digital related projects, including scoping, content strategy, persona development, IA and messaging. Work collaboratively with creative and account teams to ensure success with accounts to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery
- Ensure brand strategy is incorporated into digital projects in terms of content strategies and interactions
- Participate in pitches and proposal development as it pertains to projects that will involve digital components
- Build relationships in the creative and digital community, both for freelance and hiring purposes
- Lead development of rich functional prototypes using white board brainstorming, low and high fidelity mockups and interaction requirements while working with multiple clients
- Be able to rapidly prototype design solutions such as wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Manage the relationship with the internal and external creative and development teams on the design of web sites and digital projects, develop the style guidelines and the technical implementation
- Collaborate and manage developers on front-end integration strategies
- Perform user and stakeholder research and user interface usability studies as required
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of UX experience
- Demonstrable UX skills with a strong project portfolio
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Knowledge of User Interface Design, User Centered Design & Usability
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Passion for technology and compelling user experiences
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- A good sense of humor and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced agency environment
- Previous agency experience a bonus!
What You Will Get
- Salary + Profit Share + 401k
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental)
- Opportunity to join and grow with an established Seattle agency
- A great environment and team who thrives on creative excellence and design quality
- Opportunity to impact local and national brands
Please send portfolio links and resumes to email@example.com. Reference UX Strategist in subject line. This is an onsite full-time position.