Phinney Bischoff is a people-first fully remote agency made up by a team of experienced creatives, strategists, writers and designers. We care deeply about the people who work for us and the people who work with us. In business for 40 years, we’re proud of the work we’ve done, the clients we have partnered with, and the team we’ve built.
Who you are
At your core, you care too. You do your homework and come to the table ready to tackle the tough problem. You value learning and listening to another’s point of view and working together to create something stronger, whether it’s someone on the Phinney Bischoff team or a client. You love the excitement of working with clients and turning a project into a lasting partnership. You are someone who enjoys being challenged and challenging others.
A fully remote position, this role allows you to work from anywhere.
How you’ll help
- You build genuine relationships with clients, earning their respect and confidence as a trusted advisor and bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to understanding their challenges, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions
- You enjoy learning in-depth knowledge of, and being conversant in, each clients’ business — their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
- You develop and nurture client relationships and identify opportunities for continued account growth
You’re a skilled and active listener and can translate a client’s needs to our creative team effectively
- Contribute to the strategy practice by working in tandem with the UX and brand strategists as well as the creative team
- You provide leadership and strategic oversight on key accounts and have responsibility for client budget management
- You play a key role in business development for the firm, no matter where you are located. Creating proposals, pitching and presenting in-person or via Zoom
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of PB clients and the agency
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Align with the Phinney Bischoff company values
What you’ll bring
- Bachelors-level degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Five or more years’ experience in marketing and/or client services
- Strong writing, oral and presentation skills
- Digitally-savvy, A.K.A. well-versed in design/strategy/digital process
- Solid understanding of interactive (Web) design principals and processes
- Must think strategically and creatively and be results oriented
- Understand Branding principals and processes
- Proficiency with business software applications
- Strong sense of diplomacy — able to work well and communicate with broad group of people/divergent thinkers
- Ability to be detail oriented and a “big picture” thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sense of humor
If interested, please send your resume and information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.