Phinney Bischoff is a fully remote brand design firm with a 40-year track record, noteworthy clients and an enviable reputation. How do we do it? By hiring great people who are passionate about great work—and we’re looking to grow our team.
Why we'll love you
At your core, you care. You care about your work, your clients and your teammates. You put People First. You have the ability to think strategically and conceptually but are also detail-oriented. You love the excitement of working with a new client and turning a project into a lasting partnership. You are someone who enjoys being challenged and challenging others.
How you’ll help
- You will work with the Account Director to provide additional support on large client initiatives while also serving as the main point of contact for your own portfolio of clients
- You manage tactical functions such as scheduling, budgeting and deadlines
- You will help support and manage internal agency initiatives
- You have an active role in new business proposals and presentations
- You lead client meetings and proactively contribute a point-of-view
- Our creative and strategy teams collaborate with you to craft innovative solutions
- You’re a skilled and active listener and can translate a client’s needs to our creative team effectively
- You play an active role in growing recurring revenue and building long-term relationships with clients
- You have responsibility for client budget management
- You are a team player with a dedicated work ethic
- Align with the Phinney Bischoff company values
What you'll bring
Here’s what we think it will take to do this job, but we’re open to other suggestions!
- Bachelors level degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years previous agency or brand firm experience
- Experience managing digital projects and a strong desire to continue learning
- Basic understanding of brand strategy and creative processes
- Experience with scoping projects, drafting briefs and managing budgets
- Exceptionally strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills, both internally and with clients
- Sense of humor
One more thing
We believe culture and fit are critical to your long-term fulfillment and success. If the fit sounds right, send an email and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Manager”. We look forward to hearing from you!