You’re a broad-skilled UI/UX Designer who has a love for people-first digital experiences, a passion for digging deep into a project through research, and a creative approach to design solutions for complex problems. This role will be responsible for creating and optimizing user interfaces for websites and digital projects.
We’re a boutique, tight-knit branding and design studio of senior strategists, designers, and writers with over 39 years of experience serving both global and local brands.
In early March of 2020 the entire PB team successfully pivoted to working from home. This was of course due to the pandemic but since have decided as a group that this is our preferred working model. PB is now a remote-based agency utilizing WFA (work from anywhere) technologies.
Together, we will work to create full brand experiences for our clients that start with brand strategy and extend to every touch point. Please see job description below. We would love to get to know you! Please provide your resume AND a design portfolio (online or PDF) to the email address in this job post.
- Collaborate with account directors and designers to identify, research and provide designs for a variety of digital projects
- Build and conceptualize designs and convey design ideas
- Create design systems that are functional, modular, and accessible for high-visibility digital products
- Provide visually appealing user interface design that is consistent with current design trends
- Keep design files organized, build and maintain design components
- Work with Developers to ensure live sites sync up with design mockups, create QA tickets, and troubleshoot additional design needs
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI/UX design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch and Invision, as well as other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of designers, art directors and Strategists
- Demonstrate systematic thinking in the creation of sketches, wireframes, high fidelity designs, prototypes
- Familiar with web accessibility best practices and experience meeting WCAG standards (A, AA, AAA)
- Juggle multiple projects and self-prioritize workload with minimal oversight
- Advanced problem-solving skills and research skill
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related experience
- Sense of humor